8 Port 1G PoE Switch, 19″ option
- Complies with IEEE802.3, IEEE802.3u, IEEE802.3ab standard
- Compliant with IEEE 802.3af/at PoE standard (DTE power via MDI)
- Provides 8 PoE ports with classification identify, Supports 31.5W maximum per PoE port
- Supports over current protection and circuit shorting protection
- 8 * RJ-45 ports for 1000BASE-TX and 100BASE-T and 10BASE-T connectivity
- Supports MDI/MDI-X auto crossover
- Supports 136W Max; Full load: 31.5W(at) x 4P + 5W = 131W ; 15.4W(af) x 8P + 5W = 128.2W
- Wire-speed packet filtering and forwarding rate
- Store-and-forward architecture filters fragment & CRC error packets
- Supports extensive LED indicators for network diagnostics
- Internal universal switching power supply
The device is a powerful, high-performance Gigabit Ethernet Switch, with all 8 ports capable of 10/100/1000Mbps auto-negotiation operation (NWay), which means the switch could automatically negotiate with the connected partners on the network speed and duplex mode. It is ideal for microsegmenting large networks into smaller, connected subnets for improved performance, enabling the bandwidth demanding multimedia and imaging applications. Moreover, the 10/100/1000Mbps autosensing ability provides an easy way to migrate 10/100Mbps to 1000Mbps network with no pain. This switch supports PoE, which supplies power for connected devices via CAT 5 and above twisted cables. By integrating the data transmitting cable and power cord, it eliminates the effort constructing your network. You could easily connect a Wireless AP or a VoIP phone to this switch without looking outlets for them. Over current protection and circuit shorting protection are also supported to ensure the safety.
The switch is plug-n-play without any software to configure and also fully compliant with all kinds of network protocols. Moreover, the rich diagnostic LED indicators on the front-panel provide the operating status of individual port and whole system.