26 Port 1G Switch, 2xSFP, Fanless 19″
- 24 ports gigabit non-blocking switch architecture
- 2 SFP ports for optional fiber optical communication
- Push ON/OFF button to enable/disable IEEE 802.3az
- Supports MDI/MDI-X auto crossover
- Supports NwWay protocol for speed and duplex mode autodetection
- Supports back-pressure (half duplex) and flow control (IEEE 802.3x)
- Store-and-forward architecture filters fragment & CRC error packets
- Supports 10K bytes Jumbo frame
- Supports IEEE802.3az Energy Efficient Ethernet
- Internal power adapter
- Rack mountable
What you focus on is a powerful, high-performance Gigabit Ethernet switch with 24 10/100/1000 Mbps
ports, 2 SFP(mini GBIC) ports and one push button to turn on and off IEEE802.3az function, providing
you a cost-effective, space-saving solution for expanding your network. The gigabit ports can lead you to a real gigabit connection, making you be able to transfer larger and high bandwidth-needed files
faster in an easy way. And the two mini GBIC gigabit ports allow you to add fiber-optic connectivity for
connecting to other network switches to obtain long-distance communication.
Automatic MDI/MDI-X crossover detection ensures you no need to worry about the cable type by
automatically switching the port’s receive and transmit connections with plugged in devices. Also, flow control ensures the correctness of data transmitting. What’s more, the 802.3x and backpressure flow control mechanisms work respectively for full and half duplex modes.
Moreover, the rich diagnostic LEDs on the front panel demonstrate the operating status of individual
port and the whole system.