1G PoE Injector
- Complies IEEE802.3, IEEE802.3u, IEEE802.3ab
- Complies IEEE802.3at and IEEE802.3af
- 1 Port 10/100/1000base-T (Data) for connection to the passive switch
- 1 Port 10/100/1000base-T (Power/Data) for connection to PoE device (PD)
- Automatic detects if the connected device is PoE enabled to avoid sending power to a non PoE
- Provides 2 LED indicators include Power LED (Green) and PoE LED(Green)
- LED (GreenSmall Desktop-Case
- Internal power supply; support 100-240VAC input powerLEDs for Networkdiagnostic
This equipment is a single-port Power over Ethernet (PoE) injector. Design for use 10/100/1000 base-T Ethernet networks, this equipment injects DC power through CAT5 or CAT6 cable, this increases flexibility in the positioning of a PoE enabled device by eliminating for a nearby power source.With the user-friendly Web-based management interface, you can easily get the overall information of your LAN and makeconfigurations easily.
The device is plug-and-play without any software configuration. Rich diagnostic LEDs on the front-panel provide the operating status of individual port and the whole system. Over current protection and circuit shorting protection are also supported to ensure the safety.